Kegg is early-stage technology company based in San Francisco disrupting the women's health industry by helping women solve the greatest health challenges they face throughout their lives with our advanced medical devices, which are easy to use at home and are paired with affordable services.
About the role
- Creation and Implementation of Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Creation and Implementation of the Referral Program
- Analysing and Interpreting customers data
- Good Excel Skills
- C1 English level
- Self Driven and detail-oriented
- Can work individually
- Problem solver
What we offer
- Working with a diverse multicultural team
- Insight on how the US market and startup scene
- See first-hand scaling of early-stage technology startup
- Creating & Executing Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- E-commerce data analysis
- Access to the team who is happy to share their knowledge and experience with you
- Possible future offer after internship
- Recommendation letter
How it works?
1. Hit I want an internship and set-up your initial call
2. Schedule a call with our career mentor to kick things off
3. After the intro call, we will start matching you with the right startups for you
4. The rest in on you, break a leg!
Wanna work with us?
Want to hire interns for your startup? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or schedule a call with us.
Stay up to date
Sign up below with your email to get newest job posts as the first one in your directly in your inbox!